MUST READ ♥
- There is no beauty better than the intellect.
- The best richness is the richness of the soul.
- The seeking of knowledge is obligatory.
- From the best virtues is to reconnect with the people who disconnected you, and give those who deprived you, and to forgive those who were unjust to you.
- The best charity is to learn the good and then to pass it on by teaching the good that was learnt to others.
- Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished.
- Each faith has a distinct characteristic, and the distinct characteristic of Islam is modesty.
- The best among you is the one who doesn’t harm others with his words and hands.
- Give to the one whose door is nearer to you.
- Help those with sorrow, and guide those who have lost their way.
Quoted by the Prophet Mohammad PBUH
View original post 184 more words